EduCäTioN LiFë
GemBirA | MeRAJuK | PiLu | SeRoNok

Sunday 9 October 2011

My 1st Bl☼g

This is my first blog post. 
Why is it called a 'blog' anyways??
A blog is a type of website or part of a website. Blogs are usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order. Blog can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog

I will continue to update my blog. This will only be a short blog post and not really contain any interesting topics since I am still learning to modify my blog. I want to just inform my public and followers that I want to create interesting topics for people to read about. Anything about science subject, especially Solar System(This is going to be my blog topic). Stay tuned and I will be sure to post on a regular basis. Thank you and Enjoy.

For more information please press Description......

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Cuteki eCards

 

Copyright © .. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver